Why Invest in Bowling?
Bowling is a stable, predictable, cash-based enterprise that offers a compelling ROI. It’s also the largest participatory sport in the world, with universal appeal that will keep customers flocking to your door. Not to mention—
• It’s a year-round activity
• The game appeals to all ages and demographics—including Millennials
• More than 10 million kids attend profitable “bowling birthday parties” each year
• Costs are mainly fixed
• After the initial investment, little working capital is needed
With a can’t-miss business case, enduring customer appeal—plus a whole lot of fun in store for smart investors like you, there’s never been a better time to make bowling your business.
A Solid Investment
Investing in a new bowling center can easily provide:
• A return on investment in less than four years
• An operating cash flow of up to 40%
• Performance resistant to a down economy
Bowling is also a cash-based business with no receivables and low inventory. And bowling venues can generate dependable revenues all year long, delivering a great return on your investment.
Young or old, novice or pro, people enjoy bowling for:
Bowling is also easy to learn, a destination activity, and offers 365 days of fun, in any kind of weather.
With that kind of draw, is there any doubt your bowling business will be a success?
Strong Global Participation
Did you know that bowling is the largest participatory sport in the world, beating out golf, billiards and basketball? In fact:
• More than 100 million people in over 95 countries bowl at least one game a year
• 71 million Americans bowl annually
• There are more than 210,000 bowling lanes in 11,600 centers worldwide
• The United States has 5,000 bowling centers
People around the world love bowling, making a bowling investment one of the most profitable decisions you’ll ever make.
A Proven Attraction
Bowling has a strong market demand you can easily capitalize on by offering a broad mix of special attractions; and it’s often the anchor of a facility with multiple profit centers.
Whether a boutique venue, Family Entertainment Center (FEC), or a blend of tenpin and mini bowling, your bowling business can generate dependable revenues all year long.
And bowling’s appeal continues to grow. In fact, it now ranks as the most popular participatory sport in America for those 18 and older. Talk about a sure investment!